Monday, March 4, 2013

SURPRISE - A BLOG UPDATE

Well it's about time this blog got updated!  I've been out for 16 months and the mission is great!  I love the work I'm doing and serving the people in Long Beach.  I'm currently a zone leader and have been spending a lot of time with this responsibility.
 
This week was a good week.  It was full of good meetings and we had to help out some missionaries during the week.  We didn't get the opportunity to teach as much this week.  It has caused me to learn to take advantage of the teaching situations I'm in.  A recent convert, Mauricio, blessed the sacrament this week and bore his testimony!  It was awesome!!  The Stake Presidency meeting we had this week was good and the stake has a great vision for the future.  Zone meeting this week was really good!  We taught by the Spirit and it really helped our numbers this week.  Our zone has had some baptisms the past two weeks and the missionaries are setting dates like crazy!  It's awesome!  We had an investigator at church yesterday (Mario).  It was nice that he came and I think things are getting better with him and his family.  I went on exchanges this week with Elder Shields.  He can teach well. He likes to crack jokes and is easy to get a long with.  Over all things in the zone are good and it will only get better!
 
You can all write me at the address to the right and keep coming back as more updates will be coming!

Elder Frost
 
 
Mauricio & Rocio's baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment