Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Transfers ...... to Whittier!


This week was a great week! It's awesome to be with Elder Fife again! The area is great and we have a lot of potential going for us and for the zone. Elder Fife is a go-getter and that is super awesome. Its good to be on the move all the time. I feel like Elder Fife and I are going to do great here! We found a man named Chris who seems to have a lot of potential and we just contacted a family who were former investigators yesterday! With a lot of prayer and faith the Lord can bless this area a lot! I can feel the Lord putting everything into our hands.... I hope we don't mess it up. The zone is doing well and so are the areas that are white washing. Elders Tamacas and Wahlen have a date for the 31st of this month and Elder Manning! I think this zone is about to blow up!!

I think Elder Fife likes being a zone leader and I think we will work well together!  I'm excited about it.  We have always had sister missionaries in this mission since I have been here and we do have some in our zone.  They do the work a little differently then Elders most of the time so I'm interested to see how it will help out the ward back home!  We are seeing the surge big time.  We are at 191 missionaries in our mission and we were around 150-160 and we might be getting up to 250 before the end of the year so things are getting intense out here!! It is super awesome!
 
Elder Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment